Huwebes, Oktubre 10, 2013

MY REFLECTION






I DID A GREAT JOB!

           Aim higher and higher. Let us fly for a better future. And I begun my first grading period unsatisfied with my grades.....
          On the first battle, it shows that I was lose. Why? Because of unsatisfying grades of mine. "UNSATISFIED" meant not yet contented of. Meaning I'm not okay with my grades. But  "UNSATISFIED" not always mean like that. It can also be like you have lack of time to burst out your best. Yeah! I did an unsatisfying performance on the first grading period. But this time, I've already change. If before I am weak, now...it's not anymore because I do believe on myself that this time I would be able to stretch out my wings and fly as high as I could!
          And I can say that this time I'm near to satisfaction..I swear.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento