Huwebes, Oktubre 10, 2013

MY TEACHER MY HERO



BECAUSE OF YOU, I LEARNED HOW TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF LIFE

Life is very beautiful. Isn't it? but before I does not know how to appreciate the beauty of it. Because for all I know, life is all about facing circumstances and that't it. But because of you, I learned how to appreciate the beauty of life.
"I give up! I don't wanna these things to be happen! I don't want to live in these world! I don't want anymore!". Shouting, crying and having that some kind of rebellious act. That's how I feel that time. But because of my teacher, my dull life was lighten up. My teacher tried to understand me and she asked me if what's going on within me. Then after that she advised to lean on God 'cause only god could save me and help me. And finally, I was okay. .At first, I thought that teachers are just to teach us how to read and write but I doubt. Teachers are also our friends! A friend to be lean upon whenever you feel so alone.
Everything's happen for a reason. And I believe that teachers inspire a hope, instill imagination and lighten up our world for a better future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento