Huwebes, Oktubre 10, 2013

MY MODERN HERO





AS WHAT YOU HAVE SAID: "CALL MY NAME AND I'LL BE THERE"

                        When we are all young, we also wished  to have our hero just like on the television. And as I wish, it came into my life. And guess whose that!
                         I remember when I was just a five year-old kid. "I must have a Hero so that whenever I'll be scolded to my mother, I would always be saved!", I said. Hahaha! it's too funny. And as what I wished, it was granted automatically.
                         He's the kind of person whose you're comfortable to be live with. He's always taking me to Jollibee every weekend after we had our mass. He's the reason on why I am saved to death after a big dilemma came into my life. Yes, I can say that I am very glad to have him. Maybe, if he's not around that time... I am already decayed into the cemetery and I'm not already her today. That's why I am very thankful to God because He trusted me to gave a person like him. He's my HERO. And now, I would also offer my life to him.  And I'm hoping to God that He would able to give him more life to live with. And I hope that someday if he would going to leave me, he would always be there for me.
                          That's my modern hero. Who is he?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento