Martes, Pebrero 4, 2014

NEW YEAR NEW ME



Be Responsible and Be Lucky for 2014

When the clock strikes at 11:30, people start preparing the table for Media Noche. Children take their Toro tots and any material used to create noise. Adults try to light some explosions, fireworks or firecrackers and even pinch the gun into the sky. But what about me?

Some people say that they should have to list down their new year’s resolution and change their lies for the better. But for me, I go visit our church and thank god for what I had received on 2013. I asked guidance and not just for the sake of me, my family and friends but also for the unfortunate people. I do pity them. Lastly, I would promise that I would be a better person. For that war freaky girl, irresponsible child and student….. Would turn into a better person.

I would try my best lust to change. I’m going to wash out the bad memories before but never the lesson I’ve ever learn.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento