Martes, Enero 7, 2014

Essence of Christmas

 

 As  It Gets Nearer and Nearer I Feel DEPRESSED!

          Gifts? Oh! When I was young I actually received many gifts but as I am getting older, I'll be the one to send gifts.
          Oh yeah! I really feel depressed this coming Christmas. I am not able to save money for this special day. I have nothing to give for my friends and for my loved ones as well. But, honestly we are celebrating this special day with our family. We are celebrating Jesus Christ, our savior's birthday. That's why on this day we should set aside our pain for our enemies and spread the happiness and love instead! Not only by giving them gifts but also for lending them a shoulder to lean on. Most especially for those typhoon victims. It doesn't matter if how much do we spend for buying foods, gifts, decorations, and anything.
          Let us just try to save for them. Spend the Christmas Vacation wisely!!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento