Linggo, Setyembre 1, 2013

MY REACTION TO PRESIDENT AQUINO'S SONA







THE GOVERNMENT HAVE FORGOTTEN THEM

          It's been four years since Mr. Benigno Aquino has been elected as the Philippines' president. And last July 22, 2013; he already stated his fourth State of the Nation Address (SONA).
          As I am watching his 1 hour and 45 minutes of speech, I found out that he didn't stated or talked about those Overseas Filipino Workers or OFW whose trying to work out abroad and sacrificing to be separated from their families just to support them from poverty. At first, I taught that it was just his trick to mention it lastly but I was wrong. He never did! 
          As of now, almost all news were filled out with OFWs' update. Then he was just forgotten it? Oh man! Is he still making sense to anyone.
          Hmmm. . . AS far as I am concern, OFW's were considered as a Hero. But why did the government forgotten them? Well, I hope that it was just an incident and I hope also that someday, he will never do it again. I hope so. . .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento