Martes, Hunyo 25, 2013

WAKE UP PHILIPINES! WAKE UP!




June 25, 2013


Honorable Benigno Simeon Aquino
President of the Philippines
MalacaƱang Palace, Manila



Dear Mr. President,

         Greetings!
         I wrote this letter because I'm so curious about the Overseas Filipino Workers or the OFW's that are being abused by their boss. I just want to ask some questions and suggestion regarding this matter.
         First, how long would it take to resolve the case about the "sex for flight" issue. Some says that we, the Filipinoes were born with respectful values, industrious and have patience. Since before I was born, my eyes were opened at the moment that our country is already suffering from poverty. As the matter of fact, some of the Fipinoes wre forced to work abroad just to support the needs of their families. And I've heard that that those OFW's were already suffering from abusement called the "sex for flight". So, I want to ask if how long would it take to resove this case because I sincerely pity them. Seond, do the OFW's have thier pensions? OFW's for me, were considered as HERO. Why? As what I've said a while ago, they were trying to sacrifice to work abroad and some of them were sufferingabusement there just to support their family. Lastly, I want to end this ketter with my suggestion. Why should you built a vcompany and allow those OFW's to work there instead of letting them to work hard in abroad? Based on my study, I found out that OFW's are more industrious and have the determination to work than some of the government empoyees.
         That's all. Thank you for reading this letter. Have a good day and God bless you always Mr. President!


Respectfuly yours, 
Monique Tubera
           

1 komento: